At Brentwood Lettings we can provide assistance with all aspects of construction, property maintenance and property management. We are not just simply another high street lettings agency. We are backed by an experienced team of construction professionals who themselves are landlords and understand exactly how to get the best return on investment from any property.
Our Maintenance Services
Our in house maintenance team cover all aspects of property maintenance from pest control to decorating. D&M Property Services look after all Brentwood Managed properties, you can find out more about D&M Property Services here.
Our Property Management Services
At Brentwood Lettings we pride ourselves on our customer service. Along with our Gold Standard Full Property Management Service, we can offer assistance with any aspect of managing your property. Here’s what we can do:
- We can visit you at your property, provide you with a rental valuation and any other advice which you may require about letting your property.
- We can advise you on compliance with the various safety regulations.
- We can locate suitable tenants for your property.
- We can advertise your property on leading online property websites such as On The Market, Zoopla, Prime Location & our own in house marketing material. Talk to us about Advertising.
- We can accompany tenant applicants to view the property during the week or on the weekend.
- We can obtain and evaluate references and credit checks.
- We can prepare a suitable tenancy agreement and arrange signatures by the tenants.
- We can collect and hold a stakeholders deposit (bond) from the tenant.
- We can prepare an inventory and schedule of condition.
- We can supervise the transfer of gas, electricity and council tax accounts into the tenant’s name.
- We can arrange to receive rental payments monthly in advance, and pay you promptly, together with a detailed statement from our computerised management system.
- We can pay regular outgoings for you from rental payments.
- We can inspect the property periodically, and report any problems to you.
- We can arrange any necessary repairs or maintenance, first liaising with you, in the case of larger works.
- We can check tenants out as required, then re-let and continue the process with the minimum of vacant periods to ensure that you receive the optimum return from your property.
Our Construction Services
Larger construction projects are handled by our in house construction professionals. You can find our more about here.