Latest from our Blog
- Advice for Blackley Landlords
- Should You Let to DSS Tenants?
- North Manchester Lettings: Advice for First-time Landlords
- How the EU Referendum is Affecting Manchester Property Prices
- “Right to Rent”: New Rules
- Don’t Fall Foul of New Letting Regulations
- When Even The Guardian Thinks Landlords Have a Case…
- At Last – Some Actual Facts About Landlords!
- Buy-to-let Mortgages: Bad and Good News
- North Manchester Landlords and Tenants : What does the Tenant Fee Banning order mean for you?
Latest Facebook Updates
We manage properties throughout Manchester for investors all over the world. Contact us to talk about your property
We provide a let only service for those landlords who wish to self manage their properties
We provide a full range of maintenance services, from safety inspections and repairs right up to full refurbishments
Local Property Experts
We know North Manchester like the back of our hands, chat with us for all the latest news and trends in the area
Being your people on the ground, we find out about the hottest and most lucrative of local investment opportunities first hand.
Advice & Support
We are available to talk about the Local Property Market and your individual properties whenever suits you, book a call with us today
Most Popular Tags from Our Blog
2017 landlord tax auctions brentwood lettings buy to let clause 24 community news cost of buy to let debt failsworth first time landlords free tips government harpurhey house prices housing housing benefit investing in manchester investment investment property landlords landlord tax legislation lettings local news manchester manchester buy to let manchester investment properties manchester landlords manchester lettings manchester property Middleton Lettings mike brown mortgages New Moston letting Newton Heath Newton Heath letting property property investment property investment manchester property management property management fees property prices property rentals right to rent rogue landlords